Cheap 32″ 1440p for infrequent LAN night use

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Buying a monitor? Please refer to this post before purchasing.
New user? Register here.

• Author
    Shoutingtone

Howdy
      Maybe once a month or so I get together with a group of mates for a LAN night but im not as young as i use to be and cant quite squint at a 15″ laptop screen like I used to so looking to get a cheap 32″ 1440p screen to bring along,

It’ll get used 1 night a month at most so really not looking to push the boat out any anything spectacular, just something decent. Its mostly FPSs we play so a half decent response time would be nice but i appreciate there’s not a lot of bargaining at that price point

I’ve seen a Viewsonic VA3209 & an AOC Q32E2N both around £150 of my limey British pounds (oh yeah, im in the UK) are those any good?

Are there any other standout options? Or any i should absolutely avoid?

I’d be willing to go a bit higher for say a 145hz refresh rate but I think i’d tap out around £200 given the limited use it’ll be getting

Thanks

PCM2

The AOC Q32E2N is a perfectly good monitor if you’re satisfied with its specification, including 75Hz refresh rate. I think it should serve you well for your uses. There’s a thread covering it here (and another looking at that one plus some alternatives here). I don’t really see a superior option in its price range if the ~32″ screen size and QHD IPS panel is your preferred route. I don’t have any specific feedback to share on the ViewSonic, for comparison.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.