AOC AG322QCX impressions & HDCP?

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
Buying a monitor? Please refer to this thread. We appreciate your support!

• Author

Hi!

Does anyone got any info when the monitors purchased via Amazon is gonna get shipped? Ordered mine around 29 June, still got no word about it.

Cheers!

Hi jagerius,

If you haven’t already, give Amazon Customer Service a quick email. They may be able to help, or may not be able to give any guidance. But it’s worth trying. It would also be helpful to specify which Amazon you purchased from, which I assume is .co.uk? Hopefully soon is all I can say, I know quite a few people ordered this and are wondering when it will be shipped out to them (and still waiting).

My will be delivered tomorrow 10-15, however I ordered it in Poland from normal company, not amazon:)

Unfortunately for PCM but Amazon is just greedy, when they got units in stock they tried to sell it as from marketplace 200 pounds more than normal price, so they was just delaying and delaying my order. Next delivery was scheduled for of 23 July!. So i just canceled order from them and got Monitor next day from different company, and im really upset that PCM don’t get any benefit from my order through proper amazon link.

Yeah, it seems typical behaviour to harvest pre-orders and either release small quantities of a product on the ‘expected’ date or simply push it back as ‘not in stock’ or ‘pre order’ once that date is reached. It isn’t just them that does this so I don’t want to single them out, but I’ve seen it time and time again and it’s very frustrating.

But let’s not forget the positive side as wellhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40575873.

Hmm, my post was removed ?

Anyhow, got my piece already, looks great (WOW factor is in place for me). Just one issue, there are a bit darker areas when looking on the white background. Near corners, but not in the corners. Other than that, I have an issue with getting any signal on my GTX 970 (currently using my laptop and all is ok). Not sure why, but these needs a deeper insight, had a similar issue with other 144 Hz monitor.

As for know – very happy! BTW Have your pieces DVI cable in the box ? My did 🙂

It contravened the forum rules. I know they aren’t clearly laid out. But refer to this post and be more careful in future – https://forum.pcmonitors.info/topic/buying-a-monitor-please-read-this/.

I hope you sort out the issue with signal and continue to enjoy the monitor. The DVI cable isn’t a standard accessory (hence not noted in the review) but some retailers would include this.

Sorry for that.

Regarding the DVI cable – it seems pointless, where would one use it with this monitor? I guess that was a mistake at AOC:

Photo of connectors

Regarding the issue with “No signal” – I’ll do some diagnostics, and will let you guys know if the problem persists. Might be something small and obvious:) Soooooooooo I needed to push the DP cable further into the port:) However, for some reason I had to manually select the source (I have 2 DP cables in the monitor, however the second one is is disconnected from the PC). If the issues persists, I let you know.

Yes indeed, likely a mistake as it would be entirely useless on this model.

Sometimes automatic source cycling/selection does cause issues. DP is a bit of a flaky signal in general at times, with some cables working better than others and it needing to be pushed in quite hard to the port. Hopefully the issue doesn’t re-occur for you, so you can continue to enjoy the monitor. 🙂

Darn. Just seen your comment regarding the Philips 328M6FJMB not coming to Europe (at least, not anytime soon). And the super price Amazon UK were doing on the AOC has gone up a bit, which is annoying. Will keep an eye on things…

Yes, it’s a shame about the Philips. Although this doesn’t mean they won’t ever launch it or something similar, perhaps slightly improved. IFA is just around the corner and Philips Europe make a good showing there. So who knows, there might be some surprises.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.